Thalassian Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thalassian Knights

Share your thoughts on wow and other crazy stuff with your fellow guild members

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Reputation - Change mount

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormblade

Stormblade

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-03-14

Reputation - Change mount Empty
PostSubject: Reputation - Change mount   Reputation - Change mount Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 6:18 pm

Hi ppl, Stormie here with some info you might wanna know if youre unhappy with your mount.

Its possible to get a mount other then the type your race normally has, this is done by getting "Exhalted" with another city. You can get any mount with some exception:

Tauren can only ride kodo beasts, wolves, talbuks, and the rare epic mounts as they are just too large to ride anything else.
The Black War Raptor is also ridable by tauren, but none of the other raptors are ridable.

To get Exhalted you need to do ALOT of quest for that city, easiest way to know if youre gonna get reputation with the right city is to check where the quest giver is from by selecting him. If you just started a bloodelf and you know you want a wolf later on its a good idea to move to orgrimmar as soon as possible and start doing quests related to that city. But its also possible to do all those low lvl quests at a higher lvl, you just dont get any experience from it.

Being horde you start being "friendly" with all cities and as you progress you become "honored" followed by "revered" and finally "Exhalted".
You can check your standings on the reputation tab (press U) and you can even select a city and check the box "show as experience bar" and you will see a bar just above your normal experience bar. If you like me have to spend 2 full days to gain exhalted you need that bar for motivation Smile.

Know that its alot of work to gain exhalted but from my experience its quite possible perhaps even at 40, but i wouldnt recommend it.

Other then buying mounts, the only real purpose with reputation is to get the 10% dicount on repairs and items you get from being honored or better.

Here is the mount list:

Tauren : Kodo
Orcs : Wolf
Trolls : Raptor
Undead : Skeletal Horse
Blood elves : Hawkstrider

ps. I now have the Epic Skeletal Horse Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Reputation - Change mount   Reputation - Change mount Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 9:02 pm

Show off!!!!Razz

Arh, goddamit I want the emrald raptor and that wolf!!!!

Also would like to add that you can also gain rep to a city by doing donations of wool^^ if you to lazy to do the low lvl questing.

That sounded so smart it couldent come from me.. your right. Korv tolde me:p
Back to top Go down
https://tk-forum.editboard.com
maiyako

maiyako

Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Reputation - Change mount   Reputation - Change mount Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 12:08 am

I so could have used this info 10 lvls ago XD...thanks for posting it, ur like some sort of mini-god..
Back to top Go down
Stormblade

Stormblade

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Reputation - Change mount   Reputation - Change mount Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 1:14 am

Thank you maiyako, Its never to late though ^^
Back to top Go down
maiyako

maiyako

Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Reputation - Change mount   Reputation - Change mount Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 10:37 am

I hope you are right....I need to get exhalted with UC -.-;; never to late...that is what i keep telling myself about hitting my growth spurt too ^^;;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reputation - Change mount   Reputation - Change mount Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reputation - Change mount
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thalassian Knights :: Guild Forum :: For the horde!-
Jump to: