Thalassian Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thalassian Knights

Share your thoughts on wow and other crazy stuff with your fellow guild members

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Illidan?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormblade

Stormblade

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-03-14

Illidan? Empty
PostSubject: Illidan?   Illidan? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 11:21 am

I have played all WC games but havent botherd paying attention to the story. From what I read Arthas kills Illidan, infact i saw a clip of him doing so in WC3 FT. What I also have been told is that hes back with the expansion to wow as a high lvl raid instance boss, but I also heard that hes not so ... bah!^^ Anyways... I saw a video from a private server where a guy made himself a Game master and solo'd Illidan, Meaning he must atleast be stored in some folder when you install the expansion.

What I also noticed in this video is what kind of damage illidan does to the guy. And I,m assuming he wear all the best stuff(hes a warrior) and even stuff that only gm's can wear, and impossible amounts of hp. An average hit was 5-8k with crits 12-13k+. Ouch! And thats with alot of armor.

But I made this thread to straighten out the truth, and maybe someone who knows the story could us in.
Back to top Go down
Kelegar

Kelegar

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-03-19

Illidan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illidan?   Illidan? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 12:14 pm

Hi mate,

I'm not too sure about game mechanics eg. how much he hits for. But hes definately in game i found this on www.wowwiki.com .

Illidan is the final boss of Outland, and is said to be the most difficult of the bosses in the expansion. It involves a max-level 25 man raid into the Black Temple in Outland. However at BlizzCon the head lore designer said of Illidan: "You don't so much "kill" him as much as you sorta get in his way."[ citation needed ] This possibly indicates that when his health is depleted (or close to depleted) he may simply escape battle and leave a chest or something else which would be lootable, much like the Majordomo Executus fight in Molten Core - where you force Executus to submit rather than kill him outright.

Although this is speculation, it also seems that in the Burning Crusade, Illidan is serving as an interim chief antagonist until the level cap becomes high enough to allow the re-introduction of Arthas.

In the Libram of Voracity, it says that the libram is written in elvish, a hint that the Quel'dorei wrote it. After reading through it, it says "I will kill for the glory of Illidan"

After completing the quest "Battle of the Crimson Watch", Illidan shouts out to the player who completes the quest, challenging him to come to the Black Temple and take him on:

Lord Illidan Stormrage yells: So you have defeated the Crimson Sigil. You now seek to challenge my rule? Not even Arthas could defeat me, yet you dare to even harbor such thoughts? Then I say to you, come! Come <name>! The Black Temple awaits...

In the next patch, "The Black Temple," 25-man raid groups will be able to defeat Illidan. As of yet, there are no further details.

If you wanna learn the Lore of the game Wowwiki rules heres the link to the stuff on Illidan http://www.wowwiki.com/Illidan

"Imprisoned for ten thousand years... Banished from my own homeland... And now you dare enter my realm? You are not prepared...
Back to top Go down

Illidan?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thalassian Knights :: Guild Forum :: For the horde!-
Jump to: